Pride GB Security Services is committed to quality leadership in its business activities and to deliver services to its customers that meet their requirements in all respects for performance, reliability, responsiveness and value.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. By acknowledge that our colleagues within the business are central to our success and drive our strategic direction, the Managing Director is committed to continual improvement and shall consistently strive to:
- Ensure quality is at the heart of everything we do; continually enhancing the customer experience and maintaining our high levels of customer retention
- Ensure that customer expectations are determined and met with the aim of achieving consistently high standards by acting on customer feedback
- Ensure that all processes support error free results, measured by the number of corrective actions taken
- Work closely with our suppliers and subcontractors to establish the highest quality standards, protecting the integrity and reputation of the company
- Achieve and maintain a cost effective and profitable business, investing in new resources and providing satisfactory return to key stakeholders.
The Quality Policy is available internally via the Quality Manual and externally upon request. In addition to the framework for objectives set above, the Senior Management are also committed to:
- Providing resources in order to comply with ISO 9001:2015 and continually improving the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Management Reviews and periodically assessing the Quality Policy, objectives and management system to ensure their continuing suitability
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS) and related processes
- Providing training for the development of our colleagues on quality awareness
- Communicating and promoting our quality objectives to employees and other stakeholders, highlighting the importance of meeting customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Health & Safety Policy statement
Pride GB Security Services Limited aims to ensure that standards of health, safety, and well-being for all our staff, service users and others who may be affected by what we do, are comparable with those of the best and most responsible organisations in the country. We recognise that good health and safety management benefits our organisation and the customers we serve.
Pride GB Security Services Limited aims to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
Pride GB Security Services Limited set and review its OH&S objectives at least annually
Pride GB Security Services Limited are committed to fulfil its legal requirements and other requirements
Pride GB Security Services Limited include a commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
Pride GB Security Services Limited are committed to continual improvement of its OH&S management system
Pride GB Security Services Limited have made a commitment to consultation and participation of workers, and any worker representative.
Pride GB Security Services Limited exists to provide quality services to our customers and clients. The delivery of these services relies on people throughout the organisation. The protection of our human resource is therefore essential to maintaining service delivery and contributing effectively to partnerships.
To meet this aim, we will:
- Conduct all our activities safely and in compliance with legal requirements and good practice
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment
- Promote a positive culture towards health, safety, and welfare issues, by the implementation of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Continuous improvement will be measured and monitored across the organisation.
People, not regulations, are the key to safe and healthy workplaces. Everyone within our organisation has a responsibility for health and safety.
Achieving our aim and objectives requires everyone to play their part. This depends on everyone having a common understanding of the identification, assessment, and control of risks based on competence (i.e. knowledge, skill, and behaviour).
- We will therefore ensure that all members of staff are appropriately trained to enable them to work safely
- We will have identified roles and responsibilities across the organisation regarding the implementation of the management system.
Managers and supervisors at all levels are directly responsible for ensuring that the organisations health and safety policy is known and acted upon. Delegation cannot discharge this responsibility.
Employees must take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what they do, or fail to do, at work.
The MD will:
- Set the Organisation’s strategy for effectively managing health and safety risks
- Promote high standards of health and safety throughout the Organisation
- Monitor the implementation, operation and effectiveness of the Organisation’s health and safety management system and arrangements
- Receive feedback from senior managers on the progress against agreed plans for health and safety improvement.
All services will allocate sufficient time and resources to enable health and safety to be managed effectively, within operational parameters.
I am personally committed to making Stambridge Group Ltd one of the safest and healthiest places to work, and I expect a similar level of commitment from all our employees to help me achieve this goal.
Environmental Policy Statement
As a key business activity Pride GB Security Services Limited, understands its duty to operate to the highest levels of quality whilst respecting the environment.
Through the maintenance of formal environmental management measures, designed to meet the requirements of The International Environmental Management Systems Standard ISO 14001:2015 Pride GB Security Services Limited shall where practicable: –
• Comply with all relevant environmental laws, regulations and other related requirements,
• Assess and manage the significant environmental aspects of its operations,
• Monitor and minimise the harmful effect of waste generated by its operations,
• Dispose of waste in an environmentally responsible manner, whilst seeking to reuse and recycle where practicable,
• Minimise the use of energy through staff awareness, training and good housekeeping,
• Maintain and improve its fleet and monitor and minimise the levels of fuel use and CO2 emissions arising from vehicle usage in the conduct of its business activities,
• To minimise the likelihood of environmental incidents through effective procedural controls, and to
• Communicate its aims to customers, management, employees and those working on behalf of Pride GB Security Services Limited and to ensure that all are aware of their environmental responsibilities in relation to its operations.
The Company’s environmental policy forms the cornerstone of its efforts to prevent pollution and continually improve its environmental performance and will be reviewed as a minimum on an annual basis.
Name: Joga S Dhaliwal
Position: Managing Director